The Advanced Materials Search feature allows you to search for teaching materials based on nine different categories, including time required, number of parties, and the negotiation concepts you want to teach.
The Teaching Negotiation Resource Center (TNRC) is pleased to announce the launch of our new Advanced Materials Search, which allows you to quickly find the right teaching materials for your needs. The Advanced Materials Search feature can find teaching materials based on:
- Number of parties in the simulation
- Time required to complete the simulation or video
- If you want a scoreable simulation
- What topic you want to cover
- If you would like accompanying teaching notes
- If you want materials including a mediator, arbiter, or third party
- If you want materials suitable for an introductory, intermediate, or advanced course
- If there are non-English versions available
- The negotiation concepts you want to teach
Check out the new Advanced Materials Search feature to quickly find the right teaching materials for you.
Take your training to the next level with the TNRC
The Teaching Negotiation Resource Center offers a wide range of effective teaching materials, including
- Over 250 negotiation exercises and role-play simulations
- Critical case studies
- Enlightening periodicals
- More than 30 videos
- 100-plus books
TNRC negotiation exercises and teaching materials are designed for educational purposes. They are used in college classroom settings or corporate training settings; used by mediators and facilitators seeking to introduce their clients to a process or issue; and used by individuals who want to enhance their negotiation skills and knowledge.
Negotiation exercises and role-play simulations introduce participants to new negotiation and dispute resolution tools, techniques and strategies. Our videos, books, case studies, and periodicals are also a helpful way of introducing students to key concepts while addressing the theory and practice of negotiation and conflict management.
Which negotiation exercises have helped you? Let us know in the comments.
Check out all that the TNRC has in store >>