The Harvard Negotiation Law Review has just launched a new website! HNLR.org features a host of articles on Negotiation, Mediation, Arbitration, and other dispute resolution topics, as well as archives of print editions of the journal and other ADR content. We are always looking for cutting edge material in the field written by professors, practitioners and law students. For more, check out www.HNLR.org.
- Negotiation and Leadership In-Person Spring 2023 Program Guide
- Negotiation Essentials Online (NEO) January 2023 Program Guide – Online Only
- Negotiation Master Class November 2022 Program Guide
- Negotiation and Leadership In-Person Fall 2022 Brochure
- Make the Most of Online Negotiations
- Managing Multiparty Negotiations
- Getting the Deal Done
- Salary Negotiations
- Overcoming Cultural Barriers in Negotiation
- Negotiation Training: How Harvard Negotiation Exercises, Negotiation Cases and Good Negotiation Coaching Can Make You a Better Negotiator
Teaching Negotiation Resource Center
Preparing for Negotiation
Understanding how to arrange the meeting space is a key aspect of preparing for negotiation. In this video, Professor Guhan Subramanian discusses a real world example of how seating arrangements can influence a negotiator’s success. This discussion was held at the 3 day executive education workshop for senior executives at the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
Guhan Subramanian is the Professor of Law and Business at the Harvard Law School and Professor of Business Law at the Harvard Business School.
Articles & Insights
- Business Negotiations
- Conflict Resolution
- Value Creation in Negotiation: Capitalize on Multiple Issues
- What is an Arbitration Agreement?
- Using Conflict Resolution Skills: Trying to Forgive and Move Forward
- Ask A Negotiation Expert: Dealing With Conflict? Bring High-Level Values to the Table
- Dealing with Difficult People? Negotiation Lessons from Ronald Reagan
- Crisis Negotiations
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Negotiation Tips: Listening Skills for Dealing with Difficult People
- Dear Negotiation Coach: Building Trust with Reluctant Counterparts
- How to Handle Difficult Customers
- Dealing with Difficult People – Even When You Don’t Want To
- Negotiation Tactics for Bargaining with Difficult People: The Comcast Merger
- Dispute Resolution
- Dispute Resolution on Facebook: Using a Negotiation Approach to Resolve a Conflict
- Alternative Dispute Resolution In-House: Mediation, Arbitration, or Med-Arb?
- A Negotiation Impasse Between England and France Leads to Skirmish Over Scallops
- Dispute Resolution, NHL style
- What is Dispute System Design?
- International Negotiation
- Unlocking Cross-Cultural Differences in Negotiation
- Dispute Resolution for India and Bangladesh
- Cross Cultural Negotiations in International Business: Four Negotiation Tips for Bargaining in China
- Famous Negotiators: Tony Blair’s 10 Principles to Guide Diplomats in International Conflict Resolution
- International Negotiations and Agenda Setting: Controlling the Flow of the Negotiation Process
- Leadership Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Negotiation Training
- Salary Negotiations
- Teaching Negotiation
- Bidding in an International Business Negotiation: Euro-Idol
- Dear Negotiation Coach: What Are Business Negotiation Skills for Entrepreneurs?
- Check Out the New All-In-One Curriculum Packages!
- Asynchronous Learning: Negotiation Exercises to Keep Students Engaged Outside the Classroom
- Teaching Mediation: Exercises to Help Students Acquire Mediation Skills
- Win-Win Negotiations