On April 6, three Harvard Law School students took home the first place trophy from The Negotiation Challenge in Leipzig, Germany. René A. Pfromm, LL.M. ’08, Jessica Price ’08 and Stefan A. Neata ’08, were part of the winning team comprised of HLS students and students from UC Hastings College of the Law.
The students are members of the Harvard Negotiators. Jessica was a student in Professor Bob Bordone’s section of the Spring 2006 HLS Negotiation Workshop. René was a student in Sheila Heen’s section of Winter 2008 Negotiation Workshop and is curently in the Harvard Negotiation and Mediation Clinical Program.
The contest is jointly organized by Harvard Law School and Leipzig Graduate School of Management and is one of the few international negotiation competitions in the world.
- Grant Strother (HLS 2012) Wins Conflict Prevention and Resolution Award for Best Original Student Article
- Harvard Negotiation and Mediation Clinical Program receives Conflict Prevention and Resolution Institute’s 2010 Award
- Winners of Harvard Law School’s 56th Annual Williston Competition
- December 2007 Negotiation Pedagogy Workshop
- Negotiation Books: A Negotiation Reading List