At a Teaching Negotiation Resource Center (TNRC) faculty pedagogy seminar, members of the PON faculty and negotiation community gathered to hear Gordon Kaufman (MIT Morris A. Adelman Professor of Management, Emeritus) speak about how he uses quantifiable data to plot student-learning trajectories. The conversation focused on the ongoing debate within the negotiation pedagogy community regarding the way … Read More
Learn how to negotiate like a diplomat, think on your feet like an improv performer, and master job offer negotiation like a professional athlete when you download a copy of our FREE special report, Negotiation Skills: Negotiation Strategies and Negotiation Techniques to Help You Become a Better Negotiator, from the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
The following items are tagged negotiation education:
Registration is now closed for the NP@PON Mediation Pedagogy Conference. Professors Lawrence Susskind (MIT) and Michael Wheeler (Harvard Business School) are pleased to announce a Mediation Pedagogy Conference to be held by Negotiation Pedagogy at the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School (NP@PON). This two-day Conference will be held Friday, May 15 and Saturday, May … Read More
- Negotiation Master Class November 2022 Program Guide
- Negotiation and Leadership In-Person Fall 2022 Brochure
- Negotiation and Leadership In-Person Spring/Summer 2022 Brochure
- Negotiation and Leadership March and April 2022 Brochure
- Make the Most of Online Negotiations
- Managing Multiparty Negotiations
- Getting the Deal Done
- Salary Negotiations
- Overcoming Cultural Barriers in Negotiation
- Negotiation Training: How Harvard Negotiation Exercises, Negotiation Cases and Good Negotiation Coaching Can Make You a Better Negotiator
Teaching Negotiation Resource Center
Preparing for Negotiation
Understanding how to arrange the meeting space is a key aspect of preparing for negotiation. In this video, Professor Guhan Subramanian discusses a real world example of how seating arrangements can influence a negotiator’s success. This discussion was held at the 3 day executive education workshop for senior executives at the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
Guhan Subramanian is the Professor of Law and Business at the Harvard Law School and Professor of Business Law at the Harvard Business School.
Articles & Insights
- Business Negotiations
- How to Find the ZOPA in Business Negotiations
- Advice for Bargaining Abroad: Tips on How To Overcome Cultural Barriers
- Bargaining for a New Car: Real World Negotiations Examples
- Contract Negotiations and Business Communication: How to Write an Iron-Clad Contract
- Business Negotiation Skills to Curb Your Overconfidence
- Conflict Resolution
- Conflict Management Skills When Dealing with an Angry Public
- Away from the Podium and Off to the Balcony: William Ury Discusses the Debt Ceiling Negotiations Facing Obama and US Congressional Republicans
- Cognitive Biases in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution – Common Negotiation Mistakes
- MESO: Make Multiple Equivalent Simultaneous Offers to Create Value in Dealmaking Table
- What is Conflict Resolution, and How Does It Work?
- Crisis Negotiations
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Dispute Resolution
- Choose the Right Dispute Resolution Process
- Negotiation Case Studies: Google’s Approach to Dispute Resolution
- Difficult Situations at Work – Negotiation Skills for Dealing with Difficult People
- Dispute Resolution on Facebook: Using a Negotiation Approach to Resolve a Conflict
- Alternative Dispute Resolution In-House: Mediation, Arbitration, or Med-Arb?
- International Negotiation
- Dear Negotiation Coach: How Can I Improve My Cross-Cultural Negotiation Skills?
- Dispute Resolution for India and Bangladesh
- Cross Cultural Negotiations in International Business: Four Negotiation Tips for Bargaining in China
- Famous Negotiators: Tony Blair’s 10 Principles to Guide Diplomats in International Conflict Resolution
- International Negotiations and Agenda Setting: Controlling the Flow of the Negotiation Process
- Leadership Skills
- How Mediation Can Help Resolve Pro Sports Disputes
- Negotiation Research on Mediation Techniques: Focus on Interests
- Mediation vs Arbitration – The Alternative Dispute Resolution Process
- Interest-Based Negotiation: In Mediation, Focus on Your Goals
- Using E-Mediation and Online Mediation Techniques for Conflict Resolution
- Negotiation Skills
- Ask A Negotiation Expert: Learning From Humanitarian Negotiations Amid International Conflict
- Negotiation Strategies: Emotional Expression at the Bargaining Table
- Body Language in Negotiation Can Build Rapport—Without Saying a Word
- Distributive Bargaining Strategies
- Negotiation Techniques To Get New Business Partnerships Off on the Right Foot
- Negotiation Training
- Negotiation Training: What’s Special About Technology Negotiations?
- Best Negotiation Books: A Negotiation Reading List
- Use a Negotiation Preparation Worksheet for Continuous Improvement
- The Importance of a Relationship in Negotiation
- Ethics and Negotiation: 5 Principles of Negotiation to Boost Your Bargaining Skills in Business Situations
- Salary Negotiations
- Teaching Negotiation
- Planning Your Syllabus for Next Semester? Check Out the Brief Course Outlines from the TNRC
- Three-Party Coalition All-In-One Curriculum Package Now Available!
- The Collective Leadership Approach to Negotiating Climate Action
- Planning for Cyber Defense of Critical Urban Infrastructure
- Bakra Beverage All-In-One Curriculum Package is Now Available!
- Win-Win Negotiations