How do you combat Zoom fatigue with your students when teaching online? How do you encourage students to participate in group discussions when they are physically removed from their peers? Now that teachers and trainers have had their first taste of remote learning, and might be facing another semester of virtual classes, the Teaching Negotiation … Read More
Pedagogy at PON is dedicated to improving the way people teach and learn about negotiation and dispute resolution. Incorporating and expanding on the historical mission of the Teaching Negotiation Resource Center, Pedagogy at PON serves as an intellectual focal point for negotiation education through research, curriculum development, training, and networking. The mission of Pedagogy at PON is to
- contribute to the growing field of negotiation and dispute resolution pedagogy through research and publications;
- support experienced and next-generation negotiation and dispute resolution educators through workshops, idea exchanges, and other educator-focused events;
- foster connections between communities of negotiation and dispute resolution educators and scholars;
- develop and distribute teaching materials that are useful in skills-based negotiation and dispute resolution instruction; and
- explore and test the application of new technologies to improve teaching and learning about negotiation and dispute resolution.