Congratulations to the graduates of Harvard Law School’s Class of 2013 and appreciation to Harvard University President Drew Gilpin Faust at today’s graduation events for recognizing the Program on Negotiation’s Confronting Evil Conference, cosponsored by the Mahindra Humanities Center at Harvard and the Volkswagen Foundation, as one of the many ways HLS seeks to solve the world’s problems.
- Negotiation Master Class May 2023 Program Guide
- Negotiation and Leadership In-Person Spring 2023 Program Guide
- Negotiation Essentials Online (NEO) January 2023 Program Guide – Online Only
- Negotiation and Leadership In-Person Fall 2022 Brochure
- Make the Most of Online Negotiations
- Managing Multiparty Negotiations
- Getting the Deal Done
- Salary Negotiations
- Overcoming Cultural Barriers in Negotiation
- Negotiation Training: How Harvard Negotiation Exercises, Negotiation Cases and Good Negotiation Coaching Can Make You a Better Negotiator
Teaching Negotiation Resource Center
Preparing for Negotiation
Understanding how to arrange the meeting space is a key aspect of preparing for negotiation. In this video, Professor Guhan Subramanian discusses a real world example of how seating arrangements can influence a negotiator’s success. This discussion was held at the 3 day executive education workshop for senior executives at the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
Guhan Subramanian is the Professor of Law and Business at the Harvard Law School and Professor of Business Law at the Harvard Business School.
Articles & Insights
- Business Negotiations
- Conflict Resolution
- Crisis Negotiations
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Ethics in Negotiations: How to Deal with Deception at the Bargaining Table
- Managing Difficult Conversations: Achieving Objectives with Backmapping Negotiation Strategies
- When Dealing with Difficult People, Try a Complementary Approach
- Examples of Difficult Situations at Work: Consensus and Negotiated Agreements
- Dealing with Difficult People and Negotiation: When Should You Give Up the Fight?
- Lessons for Business Negotiators: Negotiation Techniques from International Diplomacy
- Dear Negotiation Coach: Will Your First Offer Be in the Right Ballpark?
- Dear Negotiation Coach: Negotiating a Win Win Relationship with Friends
- Business Negotiation Skills: How to Enhance Your Negotiated Agreement
- Dear Negotiation Coach: Managing Expectations of Our Own
- Dispute Resolution
- Dear Negotiation Coach: Responding (Or Not) to an Ultimatum in Negotiation
- Emotional Triggers: How Emotions Affect Your Negotiating Ability
- Using Principled Negotiation to Resolve Disagreements
- How to Write a Contract That Doesn’t Leave Room for Interpretation
- Repairing Relationships Using Negotiation Skills
- International Negotiation
- Leadership Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Negotiation Training
- Salary Negotiations
- Teaching Negotiation
- Check Out the New All-In-One Curriculum Packages!
- Planning Your Syllabus for Next Semester? Check Out the Brief Course Outlines from the TNRC
- The Best New Simulations
- Teach Your Students to Take Their Mediation Skills to the Next Level
- Teaching with Multi-Round Simulations: Balancing Internal and External Negotiations
- Win-Win Negotiations