To better understand the teaching needs of the mediation community, Negotiation Pedagogy at the Program on Negotiation (NP@PON) organized a Mediation Pedagogy Conference in May of 2009. In advance of the conference, an 18-question online survey was sent to the 175 conference presenters and registered participants. The 75% response rate allowed us to illuminate important … Read More
Pedagogy at PON is dedicated to improving the way people teach and learn about negotiation and dispute resolution. Incorporating and expanding on the historical mission of the Teaching Negotiation Resource Center, Pedagogy at PON serves as an intellectual focal point for negotiation education through research, curriculum development, training, and networking. The mission of Pedagogy at PON is to
- contribute to the growing field of negotiation and dispute resolution pedagogy through research and publications;
- support experienced and next-generation negotiation and dispute resolution educators through workshops, idea exchanges, and other educator-focused events;
- foster connections between communities of negotiation and dispute resolution educators and scholars;
- develop and distribute teaching materials that are useful in skills-based negotiation and dispute resolution instruction; and
- explore and test the application of new technologies to improve teaching and learning about negotiation and dispute resolution.