Have you ever negotiated with someone who seemed intent on sabotaging the negotiation or taking unfair advantage? If so, you would benefit from learning more about what it mean to negotiate in good faith. … Read How to Negotiate in Good Faith
Discover step-by-step techniques for avoiding common business negotiation pitfalls when you download a copy of the FREE special report, Business Negotiation Strategies: How to Negotiate Better Business Deals, from the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
current business negotiations
The following items are tagged current business negotiations:
As dealmakers look for more sophisticated ways to reduce risks and increase returns, a right of first refusal—a contractual guarantee that one side can match any offer that the other side later receives—has become a common and useful tool to add to your business negotiation skills.
Build powerful negotiation skills and become a better dealmaker and leader. Download our FREE special report, Negotiation Skills: Negotiation Strategies and Negotiation Techniques to Help You Become a Better Negotiator, from the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
- Negotiation and Leadership Spring 2024 Program Guide
- Negotiation Master Class November 2023 Program Guide
- Negotiation Essentials Online (NEO) Spring, Summer, and Fall 2023 Program Guide
- Negotiation and Leadership Fall 2023 Program Guide
- Make the Most of Online Negotiations
- Managing Multiparty Negotiations
- Getting the Deal Done
- Salary Negotiations
- Overcoming Cultural Barriers in Negotiation
- Negotiation Training: How Harvard Negotiation Exercises, Negotiation Cases and Good Negotiation Coaching Can Make You a Better Negotiator
Teaching Negotiation Resource Center
Preparing for Negotiation
Understanding how to arrange the meeting space is a key aspect of preparing for negotiation. In this video, Professor Guhan Subramanian discusses a real world example of how seating arrangements can influence a negotiator’s success. This discussion was held at the 3 day executive education workshop for senior executives at the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
Guhan Subramanian is the Professor of Law and Business at the Harvard Law School and Professor of Business Law at the Harvard Business School.
Articles & Insights
- Business Negotiations
- Conflict Resolution
- Crisis Negotiations
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Dispute Resolution
- International Negotiation
- Diplomatic Negotiations: The Surprising Benefits of Conflict and Teamwork at the Negotiation Table
- Managing Cultural Differences in Negotiation
- The Importance of Relationship Building in China
- Cross Cultural Negotiations in International Business: Four Negotiation Tips for Bargaining in China
- Famous Negotiators: Angela Merkel and Vladimir Putin
- Leadership Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Negotiation Training
- Negotiation Training: What’s Special About Technology Negotiations?
- Use a Negotiation Preparation Worksheet for Continuous Improvement
- 10 Negotiation Training Skills Every Organization Needs
- Ethics and Negotiation: 5 Principles of Negotiation to Boost Your Bargaining Skills in Business Situations
- The Importance of a Relationship in Negotiation
- Salary Negotiations
- Teaching Negotiation
- Teaching the Fundamentals: The Best Introductory Negotiation Role Play Simulations
- Asynchronous Learning: Negotiation Exercises to Keep Students Engaged Outside the Classroom
- Teaching Mediation: Exercises to Help Students Acquire Mediation Skills
- Register Now for the PON 40th Anniversary Symposium and Gala! Space is Limited
- Learn from the Best with the Great Negotiator Case Studies
- Win-Win Negotiations