Learn how to negotiate like a diplomat, think on your feet like an improv performer, and master job offer negotiation like a professional athlete when you download a copy of our FREE special report, Negotiation Skills: Negotiation Strategies and Negotiation Techniques to Help You Become a Better Negotiator, from the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
advanced negotiation concept
The following items are tagged advanced negotiation concept:
No directly tagged items found.
- Negotiation Essentials Online (NEO) Spring and Summer 2023 Program Guide
- Negotiation and Leadership Fall 2023 Program Guide
- Negotiation Master Class May 2023 Program Guide
- Negotiation and Leadership Spring and Summer 2023 Program Guide
- Make the Most of Online Negotiations
- Managing Multiparty Negotiations
- Getting the Deal Done
- Salary Negotiations
- Overcoming Cultural Barriers in Negotiation
- Negotiation Training: How Harvard Negotiation Exercises, Negotiation Cases and Good Negotiation Coaching Can Make You a Better Negotiator
Teaching Negotiation Resource Center
Preparing for Negotiation
Understanding how to arrange the meeting space is a key aspect of preparing for negotiation. In this video, Professor Guhan Subramanian discusses a real world example of how seating arrangements can influence a negotiator’s success. This discussion was held at the 3 day executive education workshop for senior executives at the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
Guhan Subramanian is the Professor of Law and Business at the Harvard Law School and Professor of Business Law at the Harvard Business School.
Articles & Insights
- Business Negotiations
- Business Negotiations: How to Improve Your Reputation at the Bargaining Table
- Solutions for Avoiding Intercultural Barriers at the Negotiation Table
- 4 Sales Negotiation Traps—and How to Overcome Them
- How Principal Agent Theory Works in Business Negotiations: Dealmaking Strategies for Bargaining with Agents
- Successes & Messes: A Notoriously Bad Business Contract
- Conflict Resolution
- Crisis Negotiations
- Famous Negotiations Cases – NBA and the Power of Deadlines at the Bargaining Table
- Power Tactics in Negotiation: How to Gain Leverage with Stronger Parties
- “No One is Really in Charge” Hostage Taking and the Risks of No-Negotiation Policies
- What is Crisis Management in Negotiation?
- In Crisis Negotiations, Stay Rational Under Pressure
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Dispute Resolution
- Difficult Situations at Work – Negotiation Skills for Dealing with Difficult People
- Dispute Resolution on Facebook: Using a Negotiation Approach to Resolve a Conflict
- Alternative Dispute Resolution In-House: Mediation, Arbitration, or Med-Arb?
- Dispute Resolution, NHL style
- What is Dispute System Design?
- International Negotiation
- Dispute Resolution for India and Bangladesh
- Cross Cultural Negotiations in International Business: Four Negotiation Tips for Bargaining in China
- Famous Negotiators: Tony Blair’s 10 Principles to Guide Diplomats in International Conflict Resolution
- International Negotiations and Agenda Setting: Controlling the Flow of the Negotiation Process
- Famous Negotiators: Angela Merkel and Vladimir Putin
- Leadership Skills
- Dear Negotiation Coach: Finding New Ways to Improve Hiring Practices
- Great Women Leaders Negotiate
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Leadership Styles: Uncovering Bias and Generating Mutual Gains
- Challenges Facing Women Negotiators
- Dear Negotiation Coach: Catering to Expectations in High Stakes Conversations
- Negotiation Skills
- Negotiation Training
- Salary Negotiations
- Teaching Negotiation
- Negotiating with Colleagues: Training for Collaborative Human Resources Negotiations
- Teach Your Students to Negotiate Cross-Border Water Conflicts
- Managing Emotions in Negotiation: Teaching Students to Turn Emotions into an Opportunity for Mutual Gain
- The Negotiation Journal Wants to Hear From You!
- New Simulation: International Business Acquisition Negotiated Online
- Win-Win Negotiations