Upcoming application deadlines are Thursday, May 30, 2019 and Tuesday, November 19, 2019.
Grant applications will be evaluated on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- potential for yielding publishable material in leading academic journals.
The Review Committee will look favorably on matching funds or seed money requests.
Applicants should submit a three to five page proposal electronically. Each application should contain:
- a description of the proposed research, justifying the request for funds;
- qualifications of applicant to carry out the research, referencing appropriate courses or training that provide the basis for competency in the proposed method;
- budget, including all other sources of support for the project;
- curriculum vitae; and
- for students: name and contact information for a faculty member familiar with the student’s work.
Direct applications (preferably by email) and inquiries to:
Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School
1563 Massachusetts Ave.
Pound Hall 501
Cambridge, MA 02138