Application deadlines are November 14, 2023 and May 7, 2024.
Grant applications will be evaluated based on:
- Academic merit.
- Potential for yielding publishable material in leading academic journals.
The Review Committee will look favorably on matching funds or seed money requests.
Applicants should submit a three- to five-page proposal electronically. Each application should contain:
- A description of the proposed research, justifying the request for funds.
- Qualifications of applicant to carry out the research, referencing appropriate courses or training that provide the basis for competency in the proposed method.
- Budget, including all other sources of support for the project.
- Curriculum vitae.
- For students; name and contact information of a faculty member who is familiar with the student’s work.
Direct applications by email and inquiries to:
Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School