The following items are tagged deborah kolb.
- Spring 2015 Seminar Program Guide
- Negotiation Master Class Fall 2014 Program Guide
- NEW! Teaching Negotiation: Understanding The Impact Of Role-Play Simulations
- Business Negotiation Strategies: How to Negotiate Better Business Deals
- Negotiation Skills: Negotiation Strategies and Negotiation Techniques to Help You Become a Better Negotiator
- Dealmaking: Secrets of Successful Dealmaking in Business Negotiations
- Fall 2014 Seminar Program Guide
- NEW! Negotiation Strategies for Women: Secrets to Success
- Harvard Negotiation Institute 2014 Summer Programs Guide
- NEW! Dealing with Difficult People
Teaching Negotiation Resource Center
Preparing for Negotiation
Understanding how to arrange the meeting space is a key aspect of preparing for negotiation. In this video, Professor Guhan Subramanian discusses a real world example of how seating arrangements can influence a negotiator’s success. This discussion was held at the 3 day executive education workshop for senior executives at the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
Guhan Subramanian is the Professor of Law and Business at the Harvard Law School and Professor of Business Law at the Harvard Business School.
Articles & Insights
- Negotiation Skills: Three Sources of Power at the Bargaining Table
- Negotiation Skills and the Hidden Hazards of BATNA Development
- BATNA: Negotiators – How you Can Avoid Striking Out (And Create Mutual Gains) in Your Next Business Negotiation
- BATNA: The Danger of Take It or Leave It
- BATNA: Bringing a Deal Out of the Gutter
- Business Negotiations
- Conflict Management
- Robert DeNiro Leaves Conflict Management to the Courts
- In Rome, Conflict Management Turns Operatic
- Conflict Management and Negotiation: Personality and Individual Differences That Do Matter
- Conflict Management and Negotiating When Pride is at Stake
- Conflict Management and Negotiation Skills: Why We Succumb to Deception in Negotiation
- Conflict Resolution
- Conflict Resolution: Negotiating Noncompete Agreements
- For Conflict Resolution in Asia, A Simple Handshake Could Go Far
- Dealing with Difficult People: Dealing with an Uncooperative Counterpart
- Conflict Resolution and Opportunities for Mutual Gains in Negotiation: Key Concepts from Getting to Yes
- Conflict Resolution: Ted Kennedy and the Art of Collaboration
- Crisis Negotiations
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Dispute Resolution
- Dispute Resolution with Spotify? Taylor Swift Shakes It Off
- What are the Three Basic Types of Dispute Resolution? What to Know About Mediation, Arbitration, and Litigation
- Four Negotiation Strategies for Resolving Values-Based Disputes
- Dispute Resolution: The Case of the Broken Speakers
- Dispute Resolution: Should You Bring Your Lawyer?
- International Negotiation
- Negotiation Skills
- Negotiation Skills: What to Share in Negotiation
- Negotiation Skills: In Negotiation, Does Personality Matter?
- Negotiation Skills: Turn Your Adversary Into Your Advocate – The Benefits of Seeking Advice
- Negotiation Skills: Confront Your Anxiety, Improve Your Results
- Negotiation Skills: Become a (Negotiation) Jujitsu Master
- Negotiation Training
- Teaching Negotiation
- Win-Win Negotiations
- In Hollywood, a Second Chance at a Win-Win Negotiation?
- Win Win Negotiations – How to Be a Better Mind Reader: New Research Suggests Why It Pays to Take Your Counterpart’s Perspective
- Robert Kraft‘s Negotiation Skills Helped to End NFL Lockout
- Win-Win Negotiations: Is Your Bargaining Style Holding You Back?
- Win-Win Negotiations: Trapped in a Competitive Cycle? Learn from Congress’s Mistakes
- Women and Negotiation