Ambassador Gallegos was appointed Ecuador’s Ambassador to the United States on October 1, 2005. Prior to this position, he was Ecuador’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations. He is also the former Chair of the Ad Hoc Committee on a Comprehensive and Integral Internal Convention on Protection and Promotion of the Rights and Dignity of Persons with Disabilities.
PON Event Series
- Negotiation and Nonviolent Action
- PON Film Series
- The Kelman Seminar
- Bringing theory to practice and practice to theory: A story of a mediation program in North Central Nigeria
- Why Peacemakers Fail
- What is the status of women’s human rights in Afghanistan?
- Dignity in the Egyptian Revolution: Lessons for Democracy and Development
- The Way Out: How to Overcome Toxic Polarization
Preparing for Negotiation
Understanding how to arrange the meeting space is a key aspect of preparing for negotiation. In this video, Professor Guhan Subramanian discusses a real world example of how seating arrangements can influence a negotiator’s success. This discussion was held at the 3 day executive education workshop for senior executives at the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
Guhan Subramanian is the Professor of Law and Business at the Harvard Law School and Professor of Business Law at the Harvard Business School.
- Negotiation Master Class November 2022 Program Guide
- Negotiation and Leadership In-Person Fall 2022 Brochure
- Negotiation and Leadership In-Person Spring/Summer 2022 Brochure
- Negotiation and Leadership March and April 2022 Brochure
- Make the Most of Online Negotiations
- Managing Multiparty Negotiations
- Getting the Deal Done
- Salary Negotiations
- Overcoming Cultural Barriers in Negotiation
- Negotiation Training: How Harvard Negotiation Exercises, Negotiation Cases and Good Negotiation Coaching Can Make You a Better Negotiator