Professor Michael Watkins and Susan Rosegrant will greet readers and sign copies of their new book, Breakthrough International Negotiation: How Negotiators Transformed the World’s Toughest Post Cold-War Conflicts, at the COOP, Harvard Square, Monday, January 28, at 7 p.m.
Quick Links to Upcoming PON Events
PON Event Series
- Negotiation and Nonviolent Action
- PON Film Series
- The Kelman Seminar
- Kelman Seminar: 2022 Elections Results in Israel: Implications for Israel’s Democracy and Its Future Relations with the United States
- Kelman Seminar: The War in Ukraine: Causes and Economic Consequences
- The Frightening Spread of Authoritarian Populism in Latin America
- A Tribute to Herbert C. Kelman
- Bringing theory to practice and practice to theory: A story of a mediation program in North Central Nigeria
Preparing for Negotiation
Understanding how to arrange the meeting space is a key aspect of preparing for negotiation. In this video, Professor Guhan Subramanian discusses a real world example of how seating arrangements can influence a negotiator’s success. This discussion was held at the 3 day executive education workshop for senior executives at the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
Guhan Subramanian is the Professor of Law and Business at the Harvard Law School and Professor of Business Law at the Harvard Business School.
- Negotiation Master Class May 2023 Program Guide
- Negotiation and Leadership In-Person Spring 2023 Program Guide
- Negotiation Essentials Online (NEO) January 2023 Program Guide – Online Only
- Negotiation and Leadership In-Person Fall 2022 Brochure
- Make the Most of Online Negotiations
- Managing Multiparty Negotiations
- Getting the Deal Done
- Salary Negotiations
- Overcoming Cultural Barriers in Negotiation
- Negotiation Training: How Harvard Negotiation Exercises, Negotiation Cases and Good Negotiation Coaching Can Make You a Better Negotiator