May 16, 2019
Negotiating the Impossible
This course is now sold out
Some negotiations go smoothly while others seem completely hopeless, with escalating conflict, increasingly aggressive behavior, and neither side willing to back down. Yet no matter how high the stakes or how protracted the dispute, even the most explosive situations can be defused. When handled effectively, even the worst conflict have potential solutions.
In this NEW one-day program, Deepak Malhotra, Harvard Business School (HBS) professor and renowned author, draws on behind-the-scenes stories of fascinating negotiations from history, business, medicine, and sports to provide principles and tactics that can be applied in everyday life, whether you are negotiating a corporate deal, fielding a job offer, resolving a business dispute, or tackling obstacles in personal relationships.
By the end of the day, you will have both the confidence and the tools to tackle situations that might have otherwise seemed impossible.
In this highly interactive one-day program, you will:
– Learn to defuse situations in which no one is willing to back down
– Find out how to negotiate effectively even when you have no leverage
– Gain the skills to deal with people who are acting aggressively or negotiating in bad faith
– Think differently about how protracted or escalating conflicts should be handled
– Discover how to deal with difficult people in your work or daily life
A copy of Negotiating the Impossible will be provided to each participant as part of the course.
Combine this author session with Negotiation and Leadership and receive a total discounted rate.
Negotiation and Leadership: $3,997
Author Session: $1,997
Save $997 when you attend both:
Negotiation and Leadership with One-Day Author Session: $4,997