International Negotiations: Cross-Cultural Communication Skills for International Business Executives
Claim your free copy from the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
In this Special Report, we offer expert advice from the Negotiation newsletter to help you in international negotiations. You will learn to:
- Cope with culture clashes.
- Weigh culture against other important factors.
- Prepare for possible cultural barriers.
- Deal with translators.
- Avoid ethical stereotypes.
- Consider the team approach.
Yes! I want my free report