- When You’re Short on Cash, Try Bartering:
Offering to exchange goods and services can help you stay in the game.
- Hoping to Avoid a Lawsuit? Consider Arbitration:
When negotiation and mediation won’t resolve a dispute, arbitration offers a way to reach a binding decision.
- Capture the Best of Mediation and Arbitration with Med-arb
- Bet You Didn’t Know: When Do ‘Sacred’ Issues Keep Negotiators Apart?
- Dear Negotiation Coach: To Break an Impasse, Loosen Up
November 2009 Table of Contents:
You have reached a subscribers-only page for accessing the archive of Negotiation Briefings. A username and password are required. Not yet a subscriber? Wait till you see all that you’ve been missing. Why not start your subscription to Negotiation Briefings right now!