Learn how to negotiate like a diplomat, think on your feet like an improv performer, and master job offer negotiation like a professional athlete when you download a copy of our FREE special report, Negotiation Skills: Negotiation Strategies and Negotiation Techniques to Help You Become a Better Negotiator, from the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
A method of dispute resolution that decides the legal rights of specific persons in order to settle or determine a dispute. Unlike mediation, adjudicative proceedings (i.e., litigation, arbitration, or mediation-arbitration) relinquish control of the legal process to a third party neutral who then determines the rights and obligations of the parties involved.
The following items are tagged adjudicative proceeding
No directly tagged items found.
Related Search Results:
- Negotiation Master Class Fall 2017 Program Guide
- Negotiation and Leadership Fall 2017 Brochure
- Harvard Negotiation Institute 2017 Summer Programs Guide
- Spring 2017 Brochure
- Negotiation Master Class Spring 2017 Program Guide
- Negotiation Master Class Fall 2016 Program Guide
- NEW FREE REPORT! Salary Negotiations
- Fall 2016 Brochure
- Overcoming Cultural Barriers in Negotiation
- Spring 2016 Seminar Program Guide
Teaching Negotiation Resource Center
Preparing for Negotiation
Understanding how to arrange the meeting space is a key aspect of preparing for negotiation. In this video, Professor Guhan Subramanian discusses a real world example of how seating arrangements can influence a negotiator’s success. This discussion was held at the 3 day executive education workshop for senior executives at the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
Guhan Subramanian is the Professor of Law and Business at the Harvard Law School and Professor of Business Law at the Harvard Business School.
Articles & Insights
- Business Negotiations
- Conflict Resolution
- Crisis Negotiations
- Famous Negotiations Cases – NBA and the Power of Deadlines at the Bargaining Table
- What is Crisis Management in Negotiation?
- Police Negotiation Techniques from the NYPD Crisis Negotiations Team
- In Greece Crisis Negotiation, Tough Conditions May Have Affected the Deal
- After the West Coast Ports Conflict, Damage Remains
- Dealing with Difficult People
- How to Avoid Preparing Unethical Negotiation Plans
- Managing Difficult Employees: Listening to Learn
- Dealing with Difficult People and Negotiation: When Should You Give Up the Fight?
- Negotiation Strategies: Bernie Sanders’ Pragmatic Approach to Negotiating in the Senate
- How to Deal with “Difficult” Customers
- Negotiation Techniques: The First Offer Dilemma in Negotiations
- Types of Power in Negotiation: Chaos Theory and Bargaining Scenarios
- How Does Mediation Work in a Lawsuit?
- In Employment Contract Negotiation, “No Haggling” Isn’t the Answer
- Negotiation Techniques: How to Predict a Negotiator’s Decisions
- Dispute Resolution
- How to Negotiate with Friends and Family
- Three Questions to Ask About the Dispute Resolution Process
- Win Win Negotiation Example – Change the Name of the Game
- Cultural Barriers and Conflict Negotiation Strategies: Apple’s Apology in China
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Four Conflict Negotiation Strategies for Resolving Values-Based Disputes
- International Negotiation
- A Discussion with Frank Sander about the Multi-Door Courthouse Concept
- Cross-Cultural Communication in Business Negotiations
- Cross Cultural Negotiations in International Business: Four Negotiation Tips for Bargaining in China
- International Negotiations and Agenda Setting: Controlling the Flow of the Negotiation Process
- Overcoming Cultural Barriers in Negotiations and the Importance of Communication in International Business Deals
- Leadership Skills
- Definition of Mediation and the Mediation Process: The Impact of Lawyers on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- What Makes a Good Mediator?
- Negotiation Research on Mediation Techniques: Focus on Interests
- Mediation: Negotiating a More Satisfactory Divorce
- Using E-Mediation and Online Mediation Techniques for Conflict Resolution
- Negotiation Skills
- Integrative Negotiation Examples: Effective Anchors as First Offers
- Integrative Bargaining Examples: Expanding the Pie – Integrative versus Distributive Bargaining Negotiation Strategies
- An Example of the Anchoring Effect – What to Share in Negotiation
- Putting Your Negotiated Agreement Into Action
- Negotiation Skills: Threat Response at the Bargaining Table
- Negotiation Training
- Negotiating for Continuous Improvement: Use a Negotiation Preparation Worksheet
- Negotiation Training: What’s Special About Technology Negotiations?
- 3-D Negotiation Techniques and Tactics
- The Importance of Relationships in Negotiation
- Ethics and Negotiation: 5 Principles of Negotiation to Boost Your Bargaining Skills in Business Situations
- Salary Negotiations
- Teaching Negotiation
- Cross-Cultural Video: Negotiation Examples, Lessons And Advice From PON Faculty
- The Moral Quandary: Negotiation Exercises Featuring Ethical Dilemmas
- Teaching Negotiation Videos – All Downloadable!
- Negotiation Exercises to Help Your Students Avoid Cross-Cultural Pitfalls
- Teaching Negotiation: The Art of Case Study Writing
- Win-Win Negotiations
- Be a Better Mind Reader and Create Value Using Integrative Negotiation Strategies
- How to Use Tradeoffs to Create Value in Integrative Negotiations
- 5 Win-Win Negotiation Strategies
- 4 Negotiation Tactics Robert Kraft Used to End the NFL Lockout
- Win Win Negotiation: Managing Your Counterpart’s Satisfaction
- Six Guidelines for “Getting to Yes”
- Mediating Disputes
- Negotiation Workshop: Improving Your Negotiating Effectiveness
- Secrets of Successful Dealmaking
- The Harvard Negotiation Intensive: A Two-Day Workshop
- Negotiation Workshop: Strategies, Tools, and Skills for Success
- Advanced Negotiation Workshop: Making Difficult Conversations More Productive
- New! Advanced Mediation Workshop: Mediating Complex Disputes
- Mediating Disputes – Fall 2017