Application deadlines are November 2, 2022 and April 12, 2023.
Each application must contain:
- A one- to two-page description of the proposed project.
- A budget, including all other sources of support for the project.
- A curriculum vitae (max 2 page).
- A letter of reference from a faculty member familiar with the student’s work.
Grant applications will be evaluated based on:
- Academic merit.
- Potential for producing material for an academic paper or thesis.
Grant recipients are required to submit a one-page project overview upon completion of their project outlining their research question(s) or project and briefly describing their initial findings.
Direct applications via email and inquiries to:
Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School
1563 Massachusetts Ave.
Pound Hall 501
Cambridge, MA 02138