Upcoming application deadlines are Wednesday, May 1, 2019, and Tuesday, November 19, 2019.
Each application must contain:
- a one- to two-page description of the proposed project;
- a budget, including all other sources of support for the project;
- a curriculum vitae (max 2 page);
- a letter of reference from a faculty member familiar with the student’s work.
Grant applications will be evaluated on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- potential for producing material for an academic paper or thesis.
Grant recipients are required to submit a one-page project overview upon completion of their project outlining their research question(s) or project and briefly describing their initial findings.
Direct applications (preferably via email) and inquiries to:
Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School
1563 Massachusetts Ave.
Pound Hall 501
Cambridge, MA 02138