IN THIS ISSUE
- Entrepreneurs: Prepare to overcome key negotiation challenges
To help your new business grow and thrive, be ready to address the unique characteristics of your negotiations with potential investors and partners.
- New Strategies for Your Multiparty Negotiation Tool Kit
Try novel tactics that contributed to a groundbreaking deal at the U.N. Climate Change Conference.
- Negotiation in the News: Resolving a 70-year dispute: Japan and South Korea’s negotiations over the “comfort women”
For 70 years, the governments of Japan and South Korea disagreed over what Japan might owe the Korean women its soldiers abused during World War II. The story of how they finally came to agreement reminds us of the importance of including all interested parties in conflict-resolution efforts.
- Negotiation Research You Can Use: A closer look at the “backlash effect”
- Dear Negotiation Coach: Are You Asking Enough Questions
Learning critical information for bargaining success.
IN FUTURE ISSUES
Shaping price offers
Mediators – Hostile and nice
Learn how to deal with difficult people and problems in our three-day Negotiation and Leadership course in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Visit www.executive.pon.harvard.edu to find out more.
Download the NEW Negotiation Briefings Special Report, “Overcoming Cultural Barriers in Negotiations,” by visiting www.pon.harvard.edu/free-reports