This year, the Program on Negotiation expands its Executive Education Series with a unique, two-day Program on Technology Negotiation that addresses the special problems of technology-centered negotiations.
The Program on Technology Negotiation shows participants how to:
- close technology knowledge gaps
- manage high levels of technology uncertainty
- deal with the psychological challenges of technology negotiations
- create and claim value in technology negotiations
- ease high levels of frustration and facilitate communications
- deal with disagreements over how to interpret data
- prevent difficult parties from making the negotiations fail, and
- keep competing internal interests from undermining the deal.
For more information on this workshop, please visit the Program on Negotiation Executive Education Series Website: www.pon.execseminars.com.