- Negotiation Master Class November 2022 Program Guide
- Negotiation and Leadership In-Person Fall 2022 Brochure
- Make the Most of Online Negotiations
- Managing Multiparty Negotiations
- Getting the Deal Done
- Salary Negotiations
- Overcoming Cultural Barriers in Negotiation
- Negotiation Training: How Harvard Negotiation Exercises, Negotiation Cases and Good Negotiation Coaching Can Make You a Better Negotiator
- BATNA Basics: Boost Your Power at the Bargaining Table
- Business Negotiation Strategies: How to Negotiate Better Business Deals
Teaching Negotiation Resource Center
Preparing for Negotiation
Understanding how to arrange the meeting space is a key aspect of preparing for negotiation. In this video, Professor Guhan Subramanian discusses a real world example of how seating arrangements can influence a negotiator’s success. This discussion was held at the 3 day executive education workshop for senior executives at the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
Guhan Subramanian is the Professor of Law and Business at the Harvard Law School and Professor of Business Law at the Harvard Business School.
Articles & Insights
- What is BATNA? How to Find Your Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement
- BATNA and Other Sources of Power at the Negotiation Table
- Negotiation Examples: How Crisis Negotiators Use Text Messaging
- Take your BATNA to the Next Level
- Negotiation as Your BATNA: The Syrian Civil War and Crisis Negotiations
- Business Negotiations
- Conflict Resolution
- Crisis Negotiations
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Ethics in Negotiations: How to Deal with Deception at the Bargaining Table
- Managing Difficult Conversations: Achieving Objectives with Backmapping Negotiation Strategies
- When Dealing with Difficult People, Try a Complementary Approach
- Examples of Difficult Situations at Work: Consensus and Negotiated Agreements
- Dealing with Difficult People and Negotiation: When Should You Give Up the Fight?
- Business Negotiation Skills: How to Enhance Your Negotiated Agreement
- Negotiating Skills: Learn How to Build Trust at the Negotiation Table
- Closing the Deal in Negotiations: 3 Tips for Sequential Dealmaking
- Team Negotiation: Tackle Common Pitfalls
- What is Distributive Negotiation and Five Proven Strategies
- Dispute Resolution
- Managing Difficult Negotiations: Lessons from the 2015-2017 Illinois Budget Impasse
- Using Principled Negotiation to Resolve Disagreements
- Settling Out of Court: Negotiating in the Shadow of the Law
- Repairing Relationships Using Negotiation Skills
- Patience is a Winning Negotiation Skill for Getting What You Want at the Negotiation Table
- International Negotiation
- Leadership Skills
- Negotiations, Gender, and Status at the Bargaining Table
- How to Negotiate in Cross-Cultural Situations
- Negotiating with Your Boss: Secure Your Mandate and Authority for External Talks
- Leadership Styles in Negotiation: The Case of Ebay and Paypal
- Leadership Skills in Negotiation: How to Negotiate Equity Incentives with Senior Management
- How Mediation Works When Both Parties Agree They Need Help Resolving the Dispute
- Types of Mediation: Choose the Type Best Suited to Your Conflict
- Why is Negotiation Important: Mediation in Transactional Negotiations
- Mediation Process and Business Negotiations: How Does Mediation Work in a Lawsuit?
- Mediation: Sitting Down at the Table
- Negotiation Skills
- Negotiation Training
- Salary Negotiations
- Teaching Negotiation
- Ask A Negotiation Expert: How Can Women in the Workplace Gain Ground?
- Teach by Example with These Negotiation Case Studies
- Planning Your Syllabus for Next Semester? Check Out the Brief Course Outlines from the TNRC
- Harborco All-In-One Curriculum Package Now Available!
- Camp Lemonnier: Negotiating a Lease Agreement for a Key Military Base in Africa
- Win-Win Negotiations
Lost your password? Create a new password of your choice.
Copyright © 2022 Negotiation Daily. All rights reserved.