In February 2003, the Carter Center, USAID’s Development Alternatives, Inc., the Organization for American States (OAS), and the Central University of Venezuela sponsored a conference on the topic of “Strengthening the Third Side in Order to Achieve Peace” (“Fortalecer El Tercer Lado Para Alcanzar La Paz”) at which William Ury was the featured speaker.
This video is subtitled in Spanish.
- 5 Tips for Closing the Deal in Business Negotiations Drawn from Negotiation Case Studies
- Negotiating Skills and Negotiation Techniques: Use Integrative Negotiation Strategies to Create Value at the Bargaining Table
- Dealing with Difficult People
- To “Get to Yes” with Others, First Negotiate with Yourself
- When a little power is a dangerous thing