In February 2003, the Carter Center, USAID’s Development Alternatives, Inc., the Organization for American States (OAS), and the Central University of Venezuela sponsored a conference on the topic of “Strengthening the Third Side in Order to Achieve Peace” (“Fortalecer El Tercer Lado Para Alcanzar La Paz”) at which William Ury was the featured speaker.
This video is subtitled in Spanish.
- Dear Negotiation Coach: When Silence is Golden
- The Best Negotiation Exercises, Role-Plays and Videos for the New Semester
- An Alternative to Traditional Dispute Resolution Instruction
- A Case Study of Conflict Management: Family Conflict Resolution Lessons from the Home
- Negotiating the Path of Abraham: The Flip Side of the Middle East