PON is pleased to offer a special session of its Program on Negotiation for Senior Executives in Hong Kong on May 20-21, 2005. This is the first time PON has offered its acclaimed executive education workshop in China.
Usually offered only in Cambridge, Massachusetts, The Program on Negotiation for Senior Executives has increased the skills of more than 15,000 corporate executives, government officials, and practicing attorneys in resolving conflict, making deals, avoiding costly litigation, mediating public disputes, and defusing crises.
This first-of-its-kind program is produced in conjunction with China Education Group. For more information and to register, contact:
China Education (HK) Ltd
Suite 5206, Central Plaza
18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
- PON Offers Senior Executive Workshop in Hong Kong
- Teaching Negotiation Videos – All Downloadable!
- New! Advanced Mediation Workshop: Mediating Complex Disputes
- VIDEO: William Ury on “Getting to Yes with Yourself”
- The Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School: Three Decades of Scholarship and Practice