Understanding how to arrange the meeting space is a key aspect of preparing for negotiation. In this video, Guhan Subramanian, professor at Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School, discusses a real world example of how seating arrangements can influence a negotiator’s success. The discussion was held in his negotiation training workshop “Setting the Stage for Productive Negotiations” in the Program on Negotiation for Senior Executives.
To learn more about PON’s Executive Education courses, click here.
To see more PON negotiation videos, click here.
- Negotiation Master Class Spring 2017 Program Guide
- Harvard Negotiation Master Class: Advanced Strategies for Experienced Negotiators – March 28-30, 2017
- Negotiation Master Class Fall 2016 Program Guide
- Teaching Negotiation Videos – All Downloadable!
- Dealmaking: Secrets of Successful Dealmaking in Business Negotiations