Program on Negotiation Chair Robert Mnookin sat down with National Public Radio’s Here & Now to discuss the government shutdown and the negotiating impasse between congressional Republicans and US President Barack Obama. Currently the clip is available on Here & Now’s website – click here to listen.
- BATNA: Examples of 10 Hard Bargaining Negotiating Skills and Negotiation Strategies
- Real World Negotiations Examples: Bargaining for a New Car
- 5 Tips for Closing the Deal in Business Negotiations Drawn from Negotiation Case Studies
- Negotiation as Your BATNA: The Syrian Civil War and Crisis Negotiations
- Art Buchwald, Paramount Pictures, and the Cost of Litigation Instead of Negotiation