Program on Negotiation Chair Robert Mnookin sat down with National Public Radio’s Here & Now to discuss the government shutdown and the negotiating impasse between congressional Republicans and US President Barack Obama. Currently the clip is available on Here & Now’s website – click here to listen.
- 5 Tips for Closing the Deal in Business Negotiations Drawn from Negotiation Case Studies
- 10 Top Negotiation Case Studies
- How to Negotiate with Difficult People Like ISIS: International Negotiation, and a Refusal to Communicate
- Negotiating with Your Agent
- Building Coalitions: Apple and the Art of Persuasion