Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School Chair and Samuel Williston Professor of Law Robert Mnookin wrote for CNN’s Opinion about the government shutdown negotiations between congressional Republicans and United States President Barack Obama. To read “How Obama and Boehner Can Get to ‘Yes’ ,” please click here.
Program on Negotiation Faculty On How to End the Government Shutdown
Program on Negotiation Faculty Discuss the Government Shutdown Negotiations
Government Shutdown Negotiations: Robert Mnookin on NPR’s “Here and Now”
PON Chair Robert Mnookin Discusses the Stalemate Between President Obama and Congressional Republicans
- Article: Negotiation and Nonviolent Action: Interacting in the World of Conflict
- Teaching Negotiation Videos – All Downloadable!
- Program on Negotiation Faculty On How To End the US Government Shutdown
- Ambassador Tommy Koh of Singapore Named the Great Negotiator by the Program on Negotiation and the Future of Diplomacy Project
- The Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School: Three Decades of Scholarship and Practice