Curriculum Development & Pedagogy Coordinator
Michael oversees the development and improvement of alternative dispute resolution curricula, as well as coordinates negotiation and mediation pedagogy initiatives for PON. He also manages the Harvard Negotiation Institute and PON Seminars, as well as the PON Clearinghouse. Michael holds a B.A. from Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio, and master’s degree from John Carroll University in University Heights, Ohio. He returns to PON after a growing season working on an organic farm in Essex County, Massachusetts.
Posts by Michael Graskemper
- From Intellectual Awareness to Living Craft: A Window into Negotiated Rule-making
- Can Games Really Change the Course of History?
- Book Review: Assessing Our Students, Assessing Ourselves
- Training for Non-Face-to-Face Negotiations
- Negotiation and Neuroscience: Possible Lessons for Negotiation Instruction
- Teaching Negotiation @ Online: Spring NP@PON Faculty Dinner Explores Online Learning
- Teaching Negotiation Online: Lessons from Teaching in the Simmons College School of Management MBA and MHA Degree Programs
- Role-Play Simulations and Managing Climate Change Risks
- The Mercury Game: Teaching about the role of scientific information in international environmental negotiations
- Using a Series of Linked Games to Teach a Mutual-Gains Approach to Water Negotiations